Our Beach-house has been recently purchased and interior & exterior are newly renovated with new furniture, decor and appliances which have transformed this beach-house into an unforgettable oasis. Let's call it pure seaside sophistication.
Come relax in this gorgeous four season, 1300 square foot beachfront house, located on a half-acre in the picturesque fishing village of Murray Harbour, Eastern Prince Edward Island. Enjoy breathtaking views of the sun setting across the harbour from the comfort of one of two patios, or the enclosed sun-room, as you watch the boats come and go. Our 165 foot private accessible beach is all yours to enjoy for long walks, exploring and swimming. Enjoy public beach which is only a 5 minute drive away (Beach Point). The large fenced in yard provides lots of room to enjoy bonfires, BBQ's and much more! Restaurants, general store/liquor outlet are within a five minute walk from beach-house.
We own/operate a weekly vacation rental and only rent from Sunday to Sunday. However, will consider Monday to Friday rentals at a reduced rate.
Rates: Low season $1800, High Season $2000 (sleeps 7 comfortably, additional guest fees apply $50/night)
Payment: E-transfer or Credit Card on this website
- WiFi, landline phone and Satellite TV
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 4 adults and 3 children comfortably (additional guest fees apply)
- 1 large bathroom (hair dryer provided)
- outdoor shower
- new mattresses throughout all rooms
- ceiling fans and portable air conditioner
- stainless steel kitchen appliances with dishwasher
- fully equipped kitchen
- washer/dryer (iron and board included)
- 3 bicycles
- two kayaks for rent at $100 each
- BBQ with large patio table and sunbrella
- patio furniture/muskoka chairs
- bonfire pit
- beach towels, cooler and camping chairs
- high chair and Pack'n Play Playpen for babies to sleep etc
- and much, much more!
- This can be all yours to enjoy for a week or more!
PLEASE NOTE, CHANGEOVER DAY IS SUNDAY. ie: Check In and Check Out