Looks brand New. Not a mark!
All ready to go to Begin cruising and Touring.
6400 km, 2014 but driven only last summer.
83 mpg, got 87 on a trip one tank. Best fuel consumption of any touring bike on earth.
Many added Options
1. Givi Tall and Wide Touring windscreen - $225
2. Intelligent Heated Hand Grips - $200
3. Gear Indicator (These bikes don't have one on instrument panel) - $250
4. Original Honda Hard Case side bags and mounting plates- $1200
5. Hand rails for passenger - $225
6.Passengers Back Rest and Bracket. It was a fortune from Honda $325.
7. Front Fender extension Kit to keep mud off motor. $80
8. Center stand. Much easier to work on the bike. $325 (The other bikes listed here like this don't have it)
9. Givi V47 Brand new top case I just bought With all the mounts and LED Brake light kits (the box has the brake lights in it so you are very visible from the back. And it has the passengers back rest. Holds two full helmets. 47 liter space. Very nice box, it was over $800 with all the bells and hookups, lights, mounting brackets and plates. I bought it only two weeks ago.
10. Handle bar risers installed. Helps you sit upright. Nice position (adjust for you)
Metzler touring tires.
Oil faithfully changed
Chain and cogs like new - Faithfully wax sprayed.
Very comfortable seat.
Upright riding position.
Battery is always on a battery tender.
Stored in heated garage.
Its all ready for touring now.
I just put a lot in Dollars worth of accessories last summer and this winter.
It's well rigged up.
Price is Firm.
You will not be disappointed if you come see it.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|