Looks brand New. Not a mark!
All ready to go to Begin cruising and Touring this summer.
6100 km, 2014 but driven only last summer.
83 mpg, got 87 on a trip one tank. Best fuel consumption of any touring bike on earth.
Many added Options Cost me a Fortune.
1. Givi Tall and Wide Touring windscreen - $225
2. Intelligent Heated Hand Grips - $200
3. Gear Indicator (These bikes don't have one on instrument panel) - $250
4. Original Honda Hard Case side bags and mounting plates- $1200
5. Hand rails for passenger - $225
6.Passengers Back Rest and Bracket. It was a fortune from Honda $325.
7. Front Fender extension Kit to keep mud off motor. $80
8. Center stand. Much easier to work on the bike. $325 (The other bikes listed here like this don't have it)
9. I have big silver side plates for side cases. $155. I just put them on last week. Check pics. They were put on to match the silver in the top case. Look sharp, but you can take them off if you like the black side case look better.
10. I have also have a Givi V47 Brand new top case I just bought. never used. With all the mounts and LED Brake light kits (the box has the brake lights in it so you are very visible from the back. And it has the passengers back rest. Holds two full helmets. 47 liter space. Very nice box, it was over $800 with all the bells and hookups, lights, mounting brackets and plates. I bought it only two weeks ago. I took it back off as I wanted to keep it for my other bike. But I'll give you a good deal on it if interested. There is a nice picture to show it mounted. Nice for touring. ill put it on the other bike if you don't want it. But it you want the topcase it will be at my asking price for the bike.
Metzler touring tires.
Oil faithfully changed at break in and two times since the 6100 km
Chain and cogs like new - Faithfully wax sprayed.
Very comfortable seat.
Upright riding position.
Battery is always on a battery tender.
Stored in heated garage.
Its all ready for touring now.
I just put a lot in Dollars worth of accessories last summer and this winter.
It's well rigged up.
Leave a message and I will call back.
You will not be disappointed if you come see it.