Here at Little C's Ranch, we offer lessons in both western and english. Our students range from the age of 5 to adult. Riding horses can be for everyone. The lessons are non compettive,and is a great way to relax. We have group lessons with no more then 5 people and no less then 2. Helmets, brushes, saddles, bridles and horses, everything is provided. All you have to bring is yourself and some appropriate footwear! If you want to bring your own helmet that's fine too.
The lessons are not always about riding, there are some horsemanship, showmanship skills, and stable management to be learned as well.
Stable management includes such things as:
* mucking out and rebedding stalls, grooming, hoof cleaning, clipping, wrapping, bandaging, bathing, blanketing, and first aid for horses.
* parts and diffrent types of saddles, bridles, bits, and horses.
* safety rules, around and on horses.
You may also have the oppertunity to observe:
* the farrier as he trims and shoes the horses.
* the vetenarian as he or she helpes the sick horses get better.
To book yourself a lesson you can contact Louis or Celina Gallant at (902) 854-2662.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|