Beautifully remodeled home in the country, but close to town.
7 Minutes from Montague and 20 Minutes from Charlottetown.
If you like the quietness of living in the country, but want the convenience of living close to town this is the home for you.
Stop in and see it today!
This home features:
2,100 Square feet of beautifully finished space.
THROUGHOUT THE HOME
- Crown molding
- Raised panel doors
- Handicap accessible in many areas
- Custom craftsman trim around windows and doors
- Includes all blinds (wood and metal)
- New flooring in many areas
- Newly painted
- Brushed nickel door hardware and lighting
- Gloss white trim
OUTSIDE THE HOME
- Over an acre of property
- Amish farmland behind and to the east of the home
- Vinyl siding
- Vinyl windows
- Steel roofing
- Large treated lumber deck in front
- Small out building with roll-up door (for yard equipment)
- Large, two story out building that can be converted into an income property (currently being used as a workshop)
- Mature trees, plants and lots of grass
- Parking for four vehicles
- Most of the furniture, some of the other items in the home and select dishes etc. are for sale with the home (optional)
- Lawn tractor with snow blower, lawn deck, sweeper and cab for sale (optional)
- Home was inspected about three months ago by Ken Jackson Home Inspections
- Whole house generator for sale (optional)
Was originally listed at $189,900.00
Home was appraised in the $190's
Now asking $169,900.00
Can do a quick closing, if needed (10 days), so you can get in before Christmas.
Check it out at summervillehome.com or contact us for a private viewing.