$419,900 · Beach House in Sunset Dunes PEI
"Sunset Dunes" is a residential development, centrally located on the warm waters of Prince Edward Island's south shore Northumberland Strait. Highlights include:
- paved private road is maintained on a year-round basis making the sub-division ideal for seasonal or permanent residency
- restrictive covenants in place for homeowner's protection
- over 1 mile of sand dune beach-front with 2 resident-only accesses
- excellent swimming for the whole family
- boat slip for canoes and kayaks
- 5 minutes to Borden-Carleton (grocery, meat, seafood, gas, liquor stores & restaurants)
- 12 minutes to Victoria-by-the-Sea (theatre, restaurants, craft shops)
- 20 minutes to Summerside & 35 to Charlottetown (central shopping & cultural centres)
The open-concept great room, kitchen and dining areas share a vaulted, bead-board ceiling. The kitchen has custom-designed cabinetry, including a large island and ample pantry. The main floor master suite features a large walk-in closet and an en suite with a claw foot tub, custom over-sized shower, double sinks and separate toilet room. A second large bedroom and a combination laundry and full bathroom also share the main level. The second level contains the family/rec room (incl. a reading nook with window seat) and an additional large bedroom. Further complementing the upper level is a large storage space. There is extensive developed outdoor living space including a propane fire pit and wall-mounted barbecue hook-up in the rear.
Willing to negotiate on sale of indoor & outdoor furnishings (list available upon request).
All measurements to be verified by buyer.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 29, 2013|
|Renewed||March 12, 2017|
|Expiry||April 11, 2017|