FOOD PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
DUINKERKEN FOODS INC.
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full Time/Part Time/Call-In
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Experience an asset
Food Production employees are responsible for the production and packaging of Duinkerken Foods line of baking mixes, while maintaining the highest levels of speed and accuracy.
Duties of production technicians consist of mixing, packaging, weighing, and continuously inspecting products while they are being packed.
* Work in a fast paced environment
* Operate mixing & packaging equipment
* Feed or place items onto equipment for processing
* Weigh mixes and ingredients to gram accuracy
* Responsible for checking weights and package quality
* Inspect all packaging and equipment for inaccuracies
* Take directions from supervisors
* Maintain cleanliness of production area
* Wrap pallets and prepare orders for shipping
* Receive incoming shipments
* Handle weight up to 20lb
* All other duties assigned by production supervisors
All interested applicants please send your resume to email@example.com and refer to "Food Production Technician" in subject line.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|