A used 2007 Dodge Caliber - engine runs well. Has two sets of tires, winter and summer tires ready to go on their own rims.
Cruise control, air conditioning works, power locks, power windows all work.
60/40 split rear seat, carries a lot. Wired for a trailer with 2 inch ball, flat 4 wiring all works 100%. Ready for towing.
Has the fuel saving CVT transmission.
The transmission was replace a couple years ago so it only has probably 100,000 kms on it vs the engine. Should have no troubles with transmission. could even be salvaged out of the car for another one.
Very little rust, body actually is in pretty decent shape. Come see, sold as is
- Front brakes were replaced in last 6 months
- always had oil changes kept up
- new spark plugs a year ago
- newer transmission in it, lower KMs, about 100,000
- 4 almost new tires, 2 winter and 2 summer with excellent tread on them
- cd player works, all speakers work.